Pages

Sunday 2 December 2007

Another Saturday!

I usually don't have a "plan" for Saturday. I let it go the way my moods go. This time I decided I'd watch "The Devil Wears Prada." A nice movie indeed. I also got to watch "Zodiac" which was quite another average Hollywood movie. It seemed that that "Zodiac" was more about FBI incompetence than about a serial killer being hunted down by a civilian who just got interested from his boring day job.

Otherwise I didn't do much about eating except some noodles for lunch and chips'n chocolates for dinner. Well, that's the standard. I didn't get out of the house except to return the movies I'd got. That was that.

The rest of the day was trying out configurations on my new phone which was amusing for perhaps an hour. At least three cups of double espressos to keep me going (whew!) My plan (for some time) has been to hack on an opensource project on Saturdays and Sundays. The truth is I do have the time, I just don't get myself to do it. It seems its about time, I did that on Sunday and stop wasting time on movies (being the movie buff I am.)

Strangely there were absolutely no phone calls to me (except from the service provider about some new features for free costing $$$.) It was in that manner quite peaceful. I did not take the time out to call anyone either. I sometimes think I'm building a cocoon around me, but that isn't entirely factual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to comment. As long as you leave your ideas or opinions, please feel free.